I love you, baby.
I will miss you so much.
Things we can learn from dogs:
1. Run, romp and play daily
2. Never pretend to be something you’re not
3. Allow the experience of fresh air and the wind in your face to be pure ecstasy
4. Eat with gusto and enthusiasm
5. Take naps and stretch before rising
6. When loved ones come home, always run to greet them
7. Let others know when they’ve invaded your territory
8. Be loyal
9. When it’s in your best interest, practice obedience
10. If what you want lies buried, dig until you find it
11. When someone is having a bad day, be silent, sit close by and nuzzle gently
12. Avoid biting when a simple growl will do.
13. On hot days, drink lots of water and lie under a shady tree
14. Never pass up the opportunity to play a game of hide and seek.
15. When you’re happy, dance around and wag your entire body – and sometimes kick your feet.
16.No matter how often you’re scolded, don’t buy into the guilt thing and pout….run right back and make friends
17. Delight in the simple joy of a long walk.
18. Thrive on attention and let people touch you.
She was this little cute black thing with floppy ears when we got her, and my entire 7 year old self fell in love.
Even though I wish I could’ve seen you one last time in June, I am glad you are out of pain.
I cant wait to see you in doggy heaven.