So, its November 10th. Which meaannss, its almost CHRISTMAS!
My favorite time.
I have been researching ideas for this year. I want to really get as much out of this Holiday as I can. Parties, traditions, cookies. Ya know, the basics.
I found this list on a website:
Top Ten: Christmas Songs
When you talk about Christmas, you can’t ignore the Christmas music that can be heard everywhere in December; after all, music plays a significant role in creating the desired nice atmosphere. Which Christmas song though is the best selling one? Which one is the most annoying song of all time? Have a look at our compilation.
Best Selling Christmas Songs of all Time
1. Band Aid Do They Know It’s Christmas? 1984/1985
2. Boney M Mary’s Boy Child 1978
3. Wham! Last Christmas 1984/1985
4. Harry Belafonte Mary’s Boy Child 1957
5. Band Aid 20 Do They Know It’s Christmas? 2004
6. Slade Merry Xmas Everybody 1973/1981/1983/1998/2006
7. Bing Crosby White Christmas 1942/1977/1998
8. Cliff Richard The Millennium Prayer 1999
9. Johnny Mathis When A Child Is Born 1976
10. Cliff Richard Mistletoe And Wine 1988
The worst Christmas songs of all-time
1. Jingle Bells, Frank Sinatra (1957)
2. Feliz Navidad, Jose Feliciano (1970)
3. Happy Xmas (War Is Over), John Lennon and the Plastic Ono Band (1971)
4. Mary’s Boy Child, Boney M (1978)
5. Santa Claus Is Coming to Town, Bruce Springsteen (1984)
6. Fairytale of New York, Shane MacGowan and Kristy MacColl (1987)
7. I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus, John Cougar Mellencamp (1989)
8. Meowy Christmas, Jingle Cats (1994)
9. All I Want for Christmas Is You, Mariah Carey (1994)
10. O Holy Night, Celine Dion (1998)
I cant belive that Mariah Carey’s “All I Want for Christmas is You” was one of the worst songs?!
Duh, its only the best Christmas song ever.
PS Check out my site on PINTEREST, I am collecting all the my ideas for Christmastime on there 🙂